Instagram is changing tourism marketing and there is no question if you’re in the tourism and visitor industry you need to be on Instagram. Whether you are a beginner or advanced user, there will be something in Instagram for Tourism Online Course to help you ignite excellence in your marketing efforts.
As a passionate tourism business growing your business and your brand in the online world, you’ve already established an online social presence to attract visitors, promote your experience, and delight your customers across platforms like Facebook.
With now over one billion users, Instagram has become an essential element of social media marketing for any tourism business. Additionally, there are many benefits for you to navigate growing Instagram for your business the right way, which is why we put together this training on how to set up, develop, improve and optimise your Instagram strategy to increase your audience, followers, leads, customers, networks and continue down the path of becoming an (even more) lovable experience.
There is no question if you’re an experience maker in the tourism and visitor industry you need to be on Instagram. Whether you are a beginner or advanced user, there will be something in Instagram for Tourism Online Course to help you ignite excellence in your marketing efforts.
While our efforts focus on the tourism industry, the best practices, tips and strategies apply to many other small to medium business working in any other industry as well.
Dive in and explore learning at your convenience around your business. If you have any question and will like to speak to the course trainer contact us here.
She is a Certified Trainer, qualified business coach, author and digital marketing professional with over fifteen years’ experience in the tourism industry.
Besides her business training and development work on InstituteofExcellnce.com, she is a regular tri-caster/social media presenter. She has used live broadcasting to engage, support and grow social media communities across many networks and brands.
Most recently, Despina was the social media presenter at the Victorian Tourism Awards and Qantas Australian Tourism Awards. This involved bringing interviews and winner announcements live to their respective social media audiences and resulting in 35,000 per cent increase in engagement.
Outside of the training room Despina loves dreaming, planning or experiencing new holiday adventures with her family.
- Introduction to Instagram
- Lesson 1 Introduction: Why Instagram? FREE PREVIEW
- Lesson 1.1: Instagram Stats
- Lesson 1.2: Benefits of Instagram
- Lesson 1.3: Instagram Tour
- Lesson 1.4: Instagram Tourism Heroes
- Lesson 2 Introduction: Instagram 101
- Lesson 2.1: Instagram Content
- Lesson 2.2: Your Hashtag Strategy
- Lesson 2.3: Hashtag Finder Tools
- Lesson 2.4: How to Activate Your Hashtag Strategy
- Lesson 2.5: Instagram Content Themes
- Lesson 2.6: The 80/20 Rule
- Lesson 3 Introduction: Building Stories
- Lesson 3.1: Instagram Posts vs Stories
- Lesson 3.2: How Instagram Stories Work
- Lesson 3.3: Instagram Stories Functions
- Lesson 3.4: Instagram Stories Tour
- Lesson 3.5: Turning Stories into Highlights
- Lesson 3.6: Canva.com
- Lesson 3.7: Highlights Continued
- Lesson 3.8: Instagram Creative Best Practice
- Summary of Module 1
- BONUS: Full Presentation Slides / Module 1
- Introduction to the Instagram Game Plan
- Lesson 1 Introduction: Follower to Customer
- Lesson 1.1: Instagram Features Overview
- Lesson 1.2: Insta Live Demos
- Lesson 1.3: Save Feature Intro
- Lesson 1.4: Save Feature Live Demo
- Lesson 1.5: Direct Messages
- Lesson 1.6: Why Stick with Instagram
- Lesson 1.7: Action Plan
- Lesson 2 Introduction: Attract, Lead & Convert
- Lesson 2.1: Your Target Audience
- Lesson 2.2: Important Considerations
- Lesson 2.3: Influential Accounts
- Lesson 2.4: How to Connect with Influential Accounts
- Lesson 2.5: Instagram Bio
- Lesson 2.6: Hashtag Quality